Skip to main content

Compliance Status Reports | Drinking Water Compliance Assistance

A Compliance Status Report (CSR) is a snapshot of the compliance status for a regulated public water system in Arizona. A CSR includes:

  • System details
  • Monitoring and reporting status
  • Operation and maintenance status
  • If there is an administrative order in effect

Who Can Request a CSR?

Only other government agencies can request CSRs for regulated public water systems. If you are a public water system requesting a CSR on behalf of another government agency, please note that the government agency needs to directly request the CSR.

Government agencies that can request CSRs include:

  • Arizona Corporations Commission (AZCC)
  • Arizona Water Infrastructure Finance Authority (AZWIFA)
  • Arizona Department of Water Resources (AZDWR)
  • Maricopa County*
  • City of Phoenix*
  • Mohave County Development Services
  • City of Kingman
  • Pima County
  • Yavapai County Development Services Department
  • Yuma County

* Maricopa County Environmental Services Department is responsible for delegated systems’ CSRs.

How to Make a Request

When requesting a CSR, please include the public water system name and number. Our goal is to provide requested CSRs within 10 days of the request.

Submit your CSR request | Email >

If you are a water system owner, operator, or member of the public, you can view real-time water quality data and compliance history on the Arizona Safe Drinking Water Information System (AZSDWIS) | Visit Database >