Why do I need a Type 2 Reclaimed Water General Permit for Direct Reuse of Class A+ Reclaimed Water?
This permit is for any direct reuse application of reclaimed water listed in 18 A.A.C. 11, Article 3, Appendix A, if the conditions in this Article are met. This applies to activities including: irrigation of food crops, recreational impoundments, residential landscape irrigation, school ground landscape irrigation, open access landscape irrigation, toilet and urinal flushing, fire protection systems, spray irrigation of an orchard or vineyard, commercial closed loop air conditioning systems, vehicle and equipment washing, and snowmaking. This permit is valid for five years.
Type 2 Recycled Water General Permits Available in myDEQ
Register today in myDEQ, ADEQ's online portal, and you can:
- Submit NOIs online at your convenience, 24/7*
- Instantly receive a permit document and confirmation emails
- Receive reminders for annual reports and permit renewals, so you never miss a deadline
- Easily update your information
- Access other permitting processes online on one dashboard
Register now in myDEQ | Learn How >