Skip to main content

Permit(s) needed for a Solid Waste Hauler

What is a Solid Waste Hauler:

You may need all or some of the following permits:

[[{"fid":"263","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"41","width":"37","style":"font-family: myriadpro; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 24px; margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; height: 15px; width: 15px; float: left;","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

 If you generate special waste, you may need an Application for Special Waste ID Numbers | Learn More >