Agricultural Holdings (Former Bean & Co.) | Hazardous Waste Site
32015 W. Salome Highway
Arlington, AZ 85322
Contaminants of Concern (COCs):
- Vapor Intrusion (VI)
What are My Health Risks:
For Soil | There is little to no health risk unless there is contact with skin or ingestion of contaminated soil.
For Groundwater | If you are connected to a Public Water System (PWS) there is little to no risk of impact from exceedances because the water is filtered through the PWS for residential and business use. | View Drinking Water Notices >
If you have a private well in the vicinity of the exceedance, we encourage you to test the well water.
Not sure what to test for? | Learn More >
For Vapor Intrusion (VI) | There is little to no risk of vapor intrusion unless your residence or workplace is immediately above subsurface pollutants that evaporate at room temperature and have a direct pathway to indoor air.
- There is no offsite soil or groundwater plume at this time
- Site was resampled on Aug. 8, 2017, following an approved Sampling and Analysis Plan (SAP) submitted by Adams & Wendt on behalf of new property owners (Agricultural Holdings)
- Seeking recording of a Declaration of Environmental Use Restriction (DEUR) to address site contamination
- Based on laboratory results for the samples collected, ADEQ determined that engineering controls are not necessary to record a DEUR for the site. However, institutional controls are required. Agricultural Holdings is expected to submit a completed DEUR Questionnaire by the end of March 2019
- All requirements of the DEUR Questionnaire were met by Agricultural Holdings and have been approved by ADEQ
- The DEUR was recorded at the Maricopa County Recorder's Office on Dec. 4, 2019