Skip to main content

myDEQ | RCO Change Request


Responsible Corporate Officer (RCO) Change Request

Revised On: Dec. 7, 2023 - 10:00 a.m.

ADEQ allows companies to request a Responsible Corporate Officer (RCO) change, under certain circumstances. To request a change, please complete the following steps:

Step 1: Download and complete the RCO Change Request form | Download Form >

Step 2: Email the completed form | Email Form > Upon receipt, ADEQ will email a new Subscriber Agreement to be completed by the new RCO.

Step 3: Once ADEQ has received the Subscriber Agreement, the new RCO will receive an email with account setup instructions.

Note: All current users of the former RCO's myDEQ account will not be affected by this change and will automatically maintain their current access in the new RCO’s myDEQ account.