Agriculture Business Permits

Permit(s) needed for an Agriculture Business

Agriculture business, also known as Agribusiness, is the growing of crops and/or the rearing of animals to provide food, wool and other products.

The following permit is required when burning foliage/plant materials related to your agriculture business:

 If you burn materials outside, you will need an Open Burn Permit Learn More >

You may also need some or all of the following permits:

 If you have (info TC), may need an Agricultural PM10 GP | Learn More >

 If you have a generator, may need a Generators GP | Learn More>

 If you have a boiler, may need a Boiler Facilities GP Learn More >

 If you have boiler + generator, may need an Air Quality Individual Permit | Learn More

 If you have used oil to dispose of, may need a Used Oil Collection Centers Registration Learn More >

 If you have underground storage tank, may need a Notification of UST Form Learn More >

 If composting, may need a Solid Waste Notification for Composting Learn More >

 If you have hazardous waste to dispose of, may need a Hazardous Waste EPA ID Number Learn More >

 If have (info TC), may need a Biosolids Land Application Registration  Learn More >

 If using reclaimed water, you may need a Direct Reuse of Reclaimed Water Individual Permit | Learn More 

 If you have a drywell, you may need a Drywell Registration | Learn More >

 State Water Quality Certification, CWA Section 401 | Learn More >

 Individual Aquifer Protection Permit | Learn More > 

 Type 2 (Class A to C) Reclaimed Water GP for Direct Reuse of Reclaimed Water |
     Learn More > 

 Type 3 Reclaimed Water GP for Gray Water | Learn More > 

 2.01 GP Drywells that Drain Areas with Hazardous Substances | Learn More > 

 3.01 GP Lined Impoundments | Learn More > 

 3.05 GP Disposal Wetlands | Learn More > 

 Nitrogen Management GP | Learn More >