Why Do I Need A 2.01 General Permit: Drywells That Drain Where Hazardous Substances Are Used, Stored, Loaded or Treated?

This five-year permit applies to drywells that drain in areas where hazardous substances are used, stored, loaded or treated.

2.01 General Permit Supplemental NOI | Download Application >

Are you renewing your Type 2 APP permit? | Download Application >