On Sept. 17, 2022, the public comment period begins for the proposed State Implementation Plan Supplement for Clean Air Act § 110 (a)(2): Implementation of the 2010 Sulfur Dioxide National Ambient Air Quality Standards. The comment period ends Oct. 17, 2022.
Public Notice Information
ADEQ welcomes comments on the proposed State Implementation Plan (SIP) Supplement for Clean Air Act § 110 (a)(2): Implementation of the 2010 Sulfur Dioxide National Ambient Air Quality Standards. The proposed supplement demonstrates that the State of Arizona has met the requirements under Clean Air Act § 110 (a)(2)(D)(i)(I). ADEQ is requesting the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approve the proposed plan as a supplemental revision to the Arizona SIP.
You may also review the above documentation in person at any of the following locations:
- ADEQ Record Center | Learn How >
- Flagstaff City-Coconino County Public Library, 300 W. Aspen Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Kearny Public Library, 912-A Tilbury Road, Kearny, AZ 85137
- Joel D Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave., Tucson, AZ 85701
- Sierra Vista Public Library, 2600 E. Tacoma St., Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
- Yuma Library, 2951 S. 21st Drive, Yuma, AZ 85364
Public Comment Period
Dates: Sept. 17, 2022 – Oct. 17, 2022
Comments may be submitted as follows:
By Email | Send Email >
By Mail (Must be postmarked or received by Oct. 17, 2022):
Air Quality Division
1110 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007
At Virtual Public Hearing | Oct. 17, 2022, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. | View Hearing Information >