Operator Certification Process is Now Paperless
Operator Certification process is now paperless with the release of ADEQ's new online Operator Certification Portal.
Using the new Operator Certification Portal, operators can:*
- Obtain, renew and pay for an Operator Certification online
- Receive renewal notifications by email
- Easily update your information with 24/7 access
- Add ongoing class/training Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Operator Certification Overview | Visit Page >
Operator Certification Online Portal | Go to Portal >
* Note: ADEQ will no longer accept mailed or email applications.
Verify Email Address
To log in to the operator certification portal, you will use your email address on file with ADEQ, which you will need access to at the time of login. For a smooth transition, please take a moment to verify your email address is current in the Water and Wastewater Certified Operators Database by entering your Operator ID and clicking "Search" | Search Database >
If your email is not current, please email the Program Coordinator with your full name on file and up-to-date email address | Email >