Why do I need a 2.03 GP (APP): Hydrologic Tracer Studies?

This two-year permit applies to discharge caused by the performance of tracer studies. The permit does not authorize the use of any hazardous substance, radioactive material or any substance identified in a tracer study1 . A permittee shall complete a single tracer test within two years of the Notice of Intent to Discharge.