[Stormwatergp] Revisions to CGP 2013 now posted for March 6 meeting
Stormwater Construction General Permit
Wed Feb 29 09:13:35 MST 2012
Revisions to the draft ADEQ CGP 2013 have been made and the draft is now posted at http://www.azdeq.gov/environ/water/permits/cgp.html .
EPA 2012 CGP language is VIOLET (track changes). Original ADEQ language is black; ADEQ revisions in blue.
Some notes about this latest draft, which will be the agenda for the March 6 meeting:
* Minor revisions made to Parts 1 & 2. Ballooned comments in the margins.
* Part 2.6 (Withdrawal of Permit Coverage) has been added for discussion.
* Part 3.1.1 (Erosion and Sediment Control Requirements) has been revised to reflect language from the final CGP issued by USEPA Feb. 16, 2012. The discussion on March 6 will start over with Part 3.0, p. 14.
* Part 3.1.2 (Soil Stabilization / Site Stabilization Requirements) is ready for discussion and input from stakeholders - at this point, this section is just a side-by-side comparison of current ADEQ CGP 2008 language with EPA CGP 2012 language and I have made no attempt to merge the two. Please review and come ready with your comments.
* Parts 3.1.3 thru 3.1.6 are not ready for discussion at this meeting.
NEXT STAKEHOLDER MEETING:
DATE AND TIME: Tuesday, March 6, 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (with a break for lunch)
LOCATION: ADEQ, room 3175, 1110 W. Washington St., Phoenix.
Participation by web conferencing at the March 6, 2012 and all future CGP stakeholder meetings will be available at these locations:
* Tucson - SAHBA
2840 North Country Club Road, Tucson, Arizona 85716
Contact Paula Meade, (520) 795-5114, firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> for information.
* Bisbee - Cochise County Office, Contact Shon Brady, (520) 432 - 9329 for information.
Dennis L. Turner
ADEQ, Surface Water Section
1110 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Stormwatergp