[Stormwatergp] Revisions to CGP 2013 now posted for May 1st meeting
Stormwater Construction General Permit
Tue Apr 24 14:27:08 MST 2012
Revisions to the draft ADEQ CGP 2013 have been made and the up-to-date version is now posted at http://www.azdeq.gov/environ/water/permits/cgp.html .
Today, your tracked changes colors are: EPA 2012 CGP (violet) and ADEQ revisions (brown). Original ADEQ CGP 2008 and accepted language in this permit is still in black font.
Please come prepared to discuss the following revisions/ additions to this draft (which forms the basis of the agenda May 1):
* Part 184.108.40.206: Revised final stabilization language; new language (combined Parts 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168)
* Part 3.2: Revised Water Quality Standards language per Apr. 18th stakeholder discussion
* Part 4 (Inspections) revisions made reflecting stakeholder discussions April 18th; visual assessment language is not entirely resolved and the discussion should be continued, in conjunction with Part 7.3
* Part 5 (Corrective Actions) revisions made reflecting stakeholder discussions April 18th. Routine maintenance is not a corrective action; the revised language tries to make this clear and that corrective actions are only required when a control measure fails to meet the requirements of Part 3, or a discharge results in a permit violation. In contrast, failure to write a SWPPP, or having a very deficient SWPPP, would be a permit violation, but not require a corrective action.
* Part 6 - SWPPP language revised reflecting stakeholder discussions April 18th up to Part 6.3(7)
* New language included with this draft: Part 7 - Monitoring Requirements for Discharges to Impaired or OAWs.
*** Major additions to Appendix A (Definitions) were posted on April 18 ***
NEXT STAKEHOLDER MEETING:
DATE AND TIME: Tuesday, May 1, 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (with a break for lunch)
LOCATION: ADEQ, room 3175, 1110 W. Washington St., Phoenix.
Participation by web conferencing at the May 1, 2012 and all future CGP stakeholder meetings will be available at these locations:
* Tucson - SAHBA
2840 North Country Club Road, Tucson, Arizona 85716
Contact Paula Meade, (520) 795-5114, email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> for information.
* Bisbee - Cochise County Office, Contact Shon Brady, (520) 432 - 9329 for information.
Dennis L. Turner
ADEQ, Surface Water Section
1110 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Stormwatergp