Why Do I Need A 2.04 General Permit: Drywells That Drain Areas At Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities?

This five-year permit is for drywells that drain areas at facilities for dispensing motor fuel,1 including commercial gas stations with an underground storage tank. 

2.04 General Permit Supplemental NOI | Download Application >

Are you renewing your Type 2 APP permit? | Download Application >