- Standard Applications
- Standard Application for Individual Permits
The Department recommends that facilities set up a consultation meeting with Permit staff to ensure timely processing of permit applications. Two types of consultation meetings are available, a pre-application meeting and an application submittal meeting. The pre-application meeting will assist in identifying the necessary components that an applicant will need to include as part of their application submittal as well as expected timelines. An application submittal meeting will assist in verifying that the application has all the required information for the Department to make a licensing decision. Additional information regarding a consultation meeting is available by contacting the Air Quality Permit staff at (602) 771-4527.
- Emissions Calculations Template (Excel)
- Permit Transfers
- Source-Specific Applications
- Air Curtain Incinerators (ACIs)
- Commercial and Industrial Boilers
- Concrete Batch Plants (CBPs)
- Crushing and Screening Plants (C&S)
- Dry Cleaners
- Hot Mix Asphalt Plants (HMAPs)
- Soil Vapor Extraction Units (SVEUs)
- Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTPs)
- Non-Road Engine Checklist
- Application Form for Open Burning
- Control of Air Emissions from Process Operations
- Guidance on Assuring Compliance with SIP Rule 9-3-301 and Major NSR
Some activities such as mining can include multiple permits from different divisions. See the Environmental Permitting Requirements - Proposed Potash Mining in the Holbrook Basin Information Sheet as an example.
- Guidance for Air Quality Dispersion Modeling
- ADEQ AERMET Pre-processed Meteorological Data
Model Related Web sites
Standards and Guidelines
The Air Quality Permits Section follows the policy and guidelines of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).