State and Federal Rule Links
- Rulemaking in Arizona
- Governor's Regulatory Review Council - The Council reviews and approves most rules adopted by state agencies in Arizona. The site has a description of the Council's responsibilities and the rulemaking process; information on staff and council members; agendas for council meetings; a schedule of upcoming rulewriting classes; and other helpful information.
- Secretary of State Administrative Code & Rules Page - The Secretary of State is responsible for publishing the Arizona Administrative Register and the Arizona Administrative Code. Links to some helpful and informative information related to rulemaking in Arizona.
- Arizona Administrative Register - Official publication of proposed and final rulemakings by state agencies in Arizona.
- Arizona Administrative Code - Title 18, Environmental Quality - Official codification of all rules adopted by state agencies in Arizona.
ADEQ's rules are located in Title 18, Environmental Quality
- Rulemaking by Federal Agencies