The Clean Colorado River Alliance was named to develop recommendations to deal with existing water quality problems to ensure Colorado River water quality addresses the needs of Arizona, now and in the future. The Alliance is charged with developing an action plan to deal with pollution affecting the Colorado River. The final report was due to Governor Napolitano on December 09, 2005.
American Rivers named the Colorado River America's most endangered river in 2004. The report was produced by American Rivers and its partners in the river movement to highlight acute threats, alternatives and solutions, and opportunities for decision makers and the public to take action.
- Final Recommendations Meeting, December 02, 2005
- Draft Recommendations Meeting, October 21, 2005
- Regional Models Meeting, September 16, 2005
- Meeting Notes
- Handouts (The draft handouts presented at the meeting have been finalized and are provided below.)
- Confirm Issues Meeting, June 17, 2005
- Kick-off Meeting, April 15, 2005
If you have questions or ideas for the Clean Colorado River Alliance, please contact:
(800) 234-5677 - Toll Free